Monday, September 3, 2012

tomorrow (wednesday) i leave what have been three of the best months of my life. what a wonderful experience new zealand has been, truly beyond words. i'm feeling a little of the same anxiety i felt before coming here, it is filled with excitement of what my future holds as well as the sadness of leaving all the amazing people i have gotten to know here. its time for the real world to begin. i feel like i've been in a bit of a fantasy, graduating college, facing some huge personal changes, living over here with a family who cooks for me and takes me places not earning my own money and traveling around this gorgeous country. its almost like back to reality for me. i'm looking forward to what God has in mind because well i'm not really sure what i have in mind for myself. here we go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment